Beginning Saturday January 1st, 2019, through December 2020, PATH's World Trade Center Station will be closed on weekends (except during major holiday weekends). The station will close on Saturdays at 12:01am and reopen Mondays at 5:00am. For more information click here.
For more travel information and ferry schedules during the weekend outages, please check www.panynj.gov/StayOnTrack or download the RidePATH app.
Get weekly travel advisories for the George Washington bridge.
There are currently no emergency alerts at this time.
- I-88 from Binghamton to Albany
- I-86/Route 17 from PA border to I-87 (entire length)
- I-81 from PA Border to Canadian Border
- I-84 from PA Border to CT Border
- I-684 from I-287 to I-84
- I-87 from Albany to Canadian Border
- I-390 from I-86 to I-90
- I-99 from PA Border to I-86
- I-90 from Thruway Exit 24 to Berkshire Spur Exit B2 (through Capital District)
- Route 219 from Peters Rd to I-90 (expressway section)
- I-190 – full length (both Thruway and DOT sections)
- I-290 – full length
- Route 5 Skyway – I-190 to NY179 (Milestrip Rd)
- Route 400 – Route 16 to I-90
- I-390, I-490, I-590 around Rochester
- Alternate Route 7 in Albany County
- I-90 from PA line to Albany (Interchange 24)
- I-87 from Albany (Interchange 24) to the NYC Line
- I-287 (from Suffern to I-95)
- Berkshire Spur from the Thruway Mainline to the Massachusetts line.
- Full Commercial Vehicle Ban, including buses on ALL Interstates except I-95 effective Saturday (1/19) at noon.
- Speed Limit Restriction of 45 MPH will occur as conditions warrant throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.